Tuesday 3 July 2018

Upright piano collection - Cheshire SK8

Dear Claire,

Just had to write to say thanks and to praise the fabulous service. The crew arrived at exactly the time the text said and I am blown away by their skill and professionalism. Sadly all too often things seem to be far more complicated than one expects, so it is such a joy to deal with people who really know what they are doing and who do it with such ease and competence. I was dreading the humming and hawing about doors and steps - but there was no need. Your crew just popped the piano on the 'dolly' as if it weighed nothing (and believe me it weighs a tonne!!!) then manoeuvred it out of the house and down the steps with more skill than I have with a shopping trolley!! All whilst also being friendly, witty and charming - amazing. So thank you to everyone, I am so grateful.

Kind regards, Judy