Tuesday 5 September 2017

Move grand piano Colchester to Montreuil-sur-Mer, France

Dear Jon,

Forgive the delay in writing but I just wanted to say how much I appreciated the service you and all your team provided in moving my mother's grand piano to France.

As I may have mentioned, not only were Pianospeed totally efficient and truly professional, your quote was significantly cheaper than some of the other 'professional' outfits in the market.

Initially, I had some doubt as your online quote seemed to work so well that I was, for one moment, afraid that Pianospeed might be some kind of automated internet scam. A simple phone call to your office and the friendly and decidedly human tones of Claire answering my questions was all the reassurance I needed.

At every step of the process, either by mail or text, you went out of your way to make sure I was well informed about arrival times. Both collection and delivery went like clockwork and it was a pleasure to meet you in France on the delivery run.

I've been a professional musician all my life and would have no hesitation in recommending you to any of my colleagues or friends, in fact I think you may have already moved a piano from Brighton to Hertfordshire as a result of my first recommendation. There will be more to follow, and when my ship comes in and I need a Fazioli picking up from Italy, I'll know who to call!

Thank you again.

My best wishes to you and the team.

Phil