Wednesday 11 April 2012

Piano Delivery from Stourbridge, Birmingham to Falmouth, Cornwall

I had left my childhood piano with a friend of the family for literally years, waiting for a time when I had my own home and I could reclaim it. Then when I finally settled, I couldn't face the fuss and upheaval of getting it moved from the Midlands to Cornwall- everyone told me it would be hugely expensive and difficult to arrange. Eventually when my first child started learning piano, I decided I needed to sort it out or cave in and buy a new one.
Luckily the first company I contacted was PIANOSPEED. The service was professional and affordable. They fitted my move into a delivery that was already booked for the southwest, which meant the piano was collected and delivered within a week of my booking. They emailed a schedule and then texted ahead for the collection and delivery, so we didnt have to stay in all day.10 minutes after they arrived, the piano was safety in place.
I would not normally bother to review a service, but it has been such an unexpectedly stress free experience that I wanted to say thank you!
Cathy Alsop
Cornwall